Analysis and Forecast
On May 28th 2017 in Cannes, France at the 2017 Cannes Film Festival Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner came in direct contact and had a possible previous encounter with Mohammad Tajideen a known member and participant in the financing of a terrorist organization. The intelligence operation yielded disturbing and surprising results including photos of the Kardashian family taking pictures with Tajideen who then posted the images on Twitter. Kardashian family members also retweeted and posted the photographs published by the Hezbollah member. The Kardashian contact to the Tajideen family (Hezbollah) came as a surprise to Tactical Rabbit intelligence officers as the target of the investigation was Hezbollah not the Kardashians. The intelligence operation was targeting Hezbollah and the Tajideen family who are Specially Designated Global Terrorist(s) (SDGT) [ See Intel Report ].
We believe with a high degree of confidence that there is a deeper connection between Kardashian and Tajideen and the photos were not merely “selfies.” The fact that Kardashian retweeted Tajideens photographs indicates that Kardashian was aware of Tajideen’s twitter account and knew his background. The points mentioned above suggest that there is a very high likelihood that Kardashian and Tajideen have met before.
Tactical Rabbit raises the following questions:
- Has Kim Kardashian ever made a celebrity appearance at one of Tajideen’s (Hezbollah) fundraisers?
- Has Kim Kardashian ever received payments from the Tajideen Family?
- Does Kardashian have any other possible friendships with any other Specially Designated Global Terrorists?
Furthermore, Kardashian is an American Public Figure unpatriotically appearing on social media with a terrorist. The Kardashian family owes an explanation and an apology to the families of American’s killed as a result of terrorism.
Key Supporting Information
- Mohammad Tajideen is Kassim Tajideen’s son who was recently captured by the U.S. Government and is being held in Federal Prison on Terror charges.
- The U.S. government recognizes the Tajideen family as a significant financial contributor to Hezbollah which has has been designated by the U.S. as a terrorist organization since 1995.
- Hezbollah has been involved or directed numerous anti-US terrorist attacks killing thousands of Americans.
Pertinent Background Information
- The Kardashian-Jenner U.S. family businesses are estimated to be worth around 400 million dollars. The family’s reality TV show is responsible for generating about half of the total figure.
- The mother, Kris Jenner, pictured in Cannes with Mohamed Tajideen, operates L.A.-based company Jenner Communications.
- The total amount of family business if any, which moves through offshore companies or foreign bank accounts is unknown. With a net worth of around $40 million, Kim Kardashian earns between $100,000 and $1,000,000 to appear at celebrity events.
Tactical Rabbit Methodology
Tactical Rabbit utilized financial intelligence, open source intelligence, human intelligence, investigative techniques, non-public databases and cyber intelligence, coupled with our proprietary analytical and collection methods, to collect and analyze the intelligence that supported our analysis/forecast on this subject.
Everett A. Stern, M.B.A.
The United States of America
Fmr. U.S. Senate Candidate