Applications are currently being accepted for TR Independent Contracting and Paid Student Internship Positions.
Independent Contracting Positions
Tactical Rabbit is always on the lookout for new talent in the never-ending battle for truth, justice, and the American way. We provide premium intelligence services from Wall Street to Main Street and beyond. When we take on the bad guys, we win. Here’s what we need:
- Targeting Analysts.
- Intelligence Collection Analysts.
- Mathematicians (Data Science, Risk Modeling).
- Psychologists / Psychiatrists (Psychological Profiling).
- Financial Analysts (CFA, Hedge Funds, Equities, Derivatives, Fixed Income).
- Merger & Acquisitions / Risk Arbitrage Analysts.
- Fraud Investigators.
- Web Development/IT (Programming).
- Professional Writers (Intelligence Reports).
- Translators: Arabic, Farsi, Russian, Spanish, French.
- Counterterrorism Experts.
- Surveillance Operators.
- Field Operations Intelligence Collectors.
As an Independent Contractor you are NOT an employee of Tactical Rabbit. Instead, you are “on call” to perform work as an independent contractor on an as-needed basis. Some positions and work will require extensive foreign travel. Applicants must have exceptional professional, military, or other non-academic experience and qualifications. All applicants must successfully pass an extensive background investigation and sign non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements. U.S. citizenship is required. Clearance preferred, but not required.
Tactical Rabbit is specifically seeking those who have formerly served as the following:
- US Special Forces.
- CIA Field Operation Officers.
- FBI Special Agents.
- ATF Special Agents.
- DEA Special Agents.
- Secret Service Agents.
Undergraduate and Graduate students are eligible for the TR Student Internship Program
If you’re a student who has wondered what it would be like to work for a private intelligence firm, this is your chance. And if you decide to pursue intelligence work after completing your schooling, wouldn’t it be nice to have some solid experience under your belt right out of the gate?
- International Affairs
- Computer Science
- Physical Sciences
- Criminal Justice
How To Apply for Independent Contracting or Paid Student Internship Positions
- Fill out contact form at www.TacticalRabbit.com
- Indicate whether you are applying for independent contracting or an internship, and then write a short, compelling statement why you are a good fit for this type of work. Then copy and paste your resume.
- If you do not hear from us within (30) days, your candidacy is not moving forward.
Friends, family, individuals, or organizations may be interested in your applications to Tactical Rabbit for independent contracting or an internship. Their interest, however, may be neither benign nor in your best interest. You cannot control with whom they might share this information. We therefore ask you to exercise discretion and good judgment in disclosing your interest in working with Tactical Rabbit. You will receive further guidance on this topic as you proceed through the Tactical Rabbit application process.